Expanding intellectual, social, and spiritual development for “big school” readiness.
In our Early Education Department (K3-Kindergarten), your child will be challenged through a balanced approach for educational development. Our talented teachers are committed to providing a loving, nurturing, safe environment where children can learn, explore and pray. In age-appropriate, structured classes, children gather the “building blocks” for their educational success. God’s love for each child as His special, unique creation is demonstrated through the words and actions of a caring Christian teacher. His love for your child is affirmed through daily Bible instruction, prayer, Scripture memorization, along with exciting weekly chapel programs.
Research shows that students who have had a great start to their education have a huge advantage over their counterparts. CCS is committed to providing a great start for every child. Your child will HAVE FUN every day!
- Phonics-based reading development, resulting in advanced reading skills by Kindergarten
- Math awareness focused on understanding concepts
- Social development in group settings, as well as through individual peer relationships
- Music, Art, Foreign Language, and Library
- Recess and physical activities
- Spiritual development