A positive transition!
Middle School at Calvary is an environment where students are challenged to excellence! Calvary’s Middle School offers a quality education with the integration of a Biblical worldview. The core subject areas are Mathematics, Science, History, English, and Bible. Students also have ample opportunities to explore subjects that cultivate their gifts in technology, athletics, and performing arts. The middle school faculty recognize the need for a positive transition from early to upper level education, and we offer a strong curriculum to prepare for the rigor of high school.
The middle school faculty strives to make disciples of every child and to help each one develop a true relationship with Jesus Christ. We provide students opportunities to grow spiritually through chapel services, small group Bible study, retreats, and service projects.
As students transition into the middle school years, they will be exposed to various teaching methods and new levels of learning. The curriculum in these middle grades is designed to accommodate the diverse levels of maturity and growth of pre-adolescents into adolescents. Students are introduced to higher-level cognitive skills and are given many opportunities for hands-on learning.
- Innovative, inspired teaching by educators who are highly specialized in their field of study
- Students equipped for success in high school years
- Small class sizes and dedicated Christian teachers
- School activities reinforcing the values of your home and church
- Christian content integrated within the curriculum
Clubs and Organizations offered to middle school students (Subject to Change):
- Girls and Boys Bible Studies
- National Junior Honor Society
- Student Government Association