A positive transition!
Middle School at Calvary is an environment where students are challenged to excellence! Calvary Christian Middle School offers a quality education with a distinct purpose. The core subject areas are Mathematics, Science, History, English, and Bible. Students also have ample opportunities to explore subjects conducive to cultivating their gifts in technology and performing arts. The staff and faculty of CCS realize the need for a positive transition from early to upper level education.
CCS strives to make disciples of every child and to help each develop a true relationship with Jesus Christ. The goal is to help each student reach their God-given potential in order to impact the world for Christ.
As students transition into the middle school years, they will be exposed to various teaching methods and new levels of learning. Curriculum in these middle grades is designed to accommodate the diverse levels of maturity and growth of pre-adolescents into adolescents. Students are introduced to higher-level cognitive skills and are given many opportunities for hands-on learning.
- Innovative, inspired teaching by educators who specialize in their field of study
- Students equipped for success in high school years
- Small class sizes and dedicated Christian teachers
- School activities reinforcing the values of your home and church
- Christian content integrated within the curriculum
Clubs and Organizations offered to middle school students:
- Chess Club
- Girls and Boys Bible Studies
- National Junior Honor Society
- Student Government Association