Foreign language teachers Ruth Dickens, French teacher, and Laura Green, Spanish teacher traveled and led a group of six students and three parents to Paris and Barcelona over the Spring break. This trip is the first overseas trip for Foreign Language students from Calvary.
While in Paris, France they visited and enjoyed:
- The Louvre
- A walking tour of Notre Dame, Montmartre, Tuileries Garden, and the Eiffel Tower.
- Enjoyed crepes, macaroons, and other Parisian treats
While in Barcelona, Spain they visited and enjoyed:
- La Sagrada Familia
- A bike tour along the beach and The Gothic Quarter.
- Free time exploring the city
- Had a typical Spanish dish called Paella containing crawfish!